Ok but this is one of my favorite Disney endings because they decided to be happy together as frogs rather than try and find a way to be human and by finding that happiness they got to be humans again like that is rad as hell thank you Disney
My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim Bozon and his family.
He is a Montreal Canadiens prospect.
He is battling meningitis and was placed in an artificial a coma today.
Yasmani Grandal: catcher, photo-bomb enthusiast, hunter of imaginary fowl.
What if teachers had to deal with fandoms in Elementary school...
- Harry Potter: Children, stop swishing your pencils around, and pay attention.
- The Mortal Instruments: Your mothers will NOT be happy if you she sees all this mess on your arms!
- The Hunger Games: Stop trying to kill each other, honestly.
- Percy Jackson: I know you can read the assignment. Stop pretending you can't.
- Divergent: For God's sake, get off the roof!
- Twilight: When we bleed, we go to the nurse. Drinking the blood will make us sick, understand?
- The Maze Runner: Wicked is a bad word!
- Gossip Girl: Gossiping is unkind, and is also against school rules.
- Glee: And again with the singing...
- Percy Jackson: Give me the pen....now.
- Twilight: Charles, come inside! For the last time, your skin will never sparkle!
- The Hunger Games: Stop caressing your bread, and save it for lunch, children.
- Eragon: Murmuring gibberish under your breath won't get you out of detention.
- Once Upon A Time: Chad stop trying to rip little Suzie's heart out of her chest.
- Doctor Who: WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN ALL MY CIRCULAR STENCILS AND RULERS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING YOUR ABC'S
- Supernatural: Please stop throwing salt at each other
- Star Trek: Stop crying. Just because your friend is wearing a red shirt doesn't mean he's going to die.
Sid kind of left Geno hanging there…
Newly drafted Joe Thornton & Patrick Marleau